Hospital Grade Power Cords
These Hospital Grade power cords are the standard cords for any medical equipment, from x-ray machines, to life support equipment, to general hospital use. They also receive special approval from UL which is based on high quality construction and peak performance.
Hospital Grade Power Strips
Power strips with hospital-grade and medical-grade outlets are compliant with UL and CMS regulations for use in healthcare facilities.
- Medical-grade power strips are fully compliant with UL 60601-1 regulations for use in patient-care vicinities.
- Medical-grade power strips for mobile applications are tested to comply with UL 1363A and are designed to be permanently mounted to mobile equipment.
- Hospital-grade power strips for use outside of patient-care vicinities are tested to comply with UL 1363.
UPS Battery Backup
UPS battery backup systems provide enough power to outlast most outages and can automatically save files and shut down a computer gracefully during extended blackouts.
- Choose from models with capacities from 300VA to 210kVA, advanced automatic voltage regulation, LCD or LED control panels, remote management capabilities, expandable runtime and pure sine wave output.
- Single-phase and 3-phase UPS options with tower and horizontal rack UPS form factors.
Hospital Grade Surge Protectors
Surge protectors with hospital-grade and medical
grade outlets and plugs are compliant with UL
and CMS regulations for use in healthcare facilities.
An AC isolation transformer protects sensitive
electronics such as computers and servers as well
as amplifier from line noise and power surges.
FOBI Medical is an authorized Tripp Lite Dealer!
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Contact us for more information at 888.231.3624 or firstname.lastname@example.org